How To Sell An Xbox 360 Online
Microsoft’s XBOX 360 is another model of a high-quality gaming unit that came out in 2001 in North America. Since then, the XBOX has gone through several reincarnations, each becoming faster, sleeker and more powerful than the last. When you are looking to trade up your gaming system and want to make some extra money towards a new one or your favorite game, then sell your XBOX 360 online.
Determine Your XBOX 360’s Value
You should determine what model you have when you want to sell your XBOX 360 and find out the specifications.
Other specifications to look at for your XBOX 360 include:
- hard drive size – some XBOX 360s come with a 256 GB hard drive that can store multiple games at the same time
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) – Provides instructions to the unit when processing the work it needs to do.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) – How quickly the unit can process graphics
- Memory – How much data the unit can hold at one time
- Audio & Video – When playing online in a team setting, this is very important
- DVD storage – some DVDs are higher performance than others
Research Prices of Other XBOX 360 Listings Online
Decide Where To Sell Your XBOX 360
XBOX 360s can be found all over the internet and some sites will get you more money than others for used electronics. Several online marketplaces exist where you can sell your XBOX 360 including eBay and Craigslist. Kijiji will also show you how to sell your gaming console and you can find a buyer in your area.
XBOX 360 Buyback/Trade-In Companies
Benefits of using Gizmogo:
- Guaranteed price – You can ship your XBOX 360 to them for free and they will give you the best price possible after examining the unit’s condition. This holds true for other electronics as well. Gizmogo buys phones, laptops, tablets, cameras & more!
- Free Shipping – After putting in your order to Gizmogo, a shipping label will be sent to you so you can ship your item for free.
- Quick payment – Payment within 24 hours is available with Paypal, Check & eCheck.
- Data Protection – Gizmogo will erase your unit’s hard drive so you can feel secure.
Prepare Your XBOX 360 For Sale
Clean Your XBOX 360
Photograph Your XBOX 360
Take color photos of your XBOX 360 from all angles and especially any extras included with it like games and controllers.
Sell Your XBOX 360!
When you follow these steps, you should have no problem with selling your XBOX 360 for a decent price. Just remember to wipe the unit clean of data and dirt, take photos, and post in an appropriate marketplace. If you want to make the sale as painless as possible, try Gizmogo for a simple way to turn your gaming system into cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your device is not listed, place your order as an Unknown Device. Please review our list of accepted electronics to ensure your device falls into one of the classifications. Following our fee-free shipping, we will evaluate your device and send you a quote. If you choose not to sell, your device will be returned to you free of charge!
Yes! We accept a vast amount of different electronic devices regardless of condition. To find out how much your damaged device is worth, locate your device on our website, select your model, and indicate the condition to receive an instant quote. If it has any value, we will compensate you accordingly. Otherwise, we would recycle it responsibly for you
You evaluated my device, and the payment amount differs from the quote I received when I first placed my order; what happened?
There are a few reasons why the quoted payment can change following our evaluation:
- You did not accurately select the condition of the device (most common).
- The device has defects that are not indicated on your order.
- You chose the wrong device or device model when completing your order.
Our customer service team is happy to answer any additional questions about changes to your quote
My device has had a case and screen protector since I originally purchased it, and you're trying to tell me it has screen scratches. Can you explain?
Our grading standard is different from what people usually would think. Our professional technicians base their evaluation on the quality of factors such as the
- USB Charging Port
It is common for people to believe their phone is ‘like new,’ only to have a slightly different definition of the term compared to the industry standards.
If you don’t see your device on our list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote. Include the device brand, model, and serial number in your message. We will have our technician deliver an estimate within 24 hours.
Do you have a smartwatch to sell for cash? Gizmogo has the...
So you’ve encountered the tough decision between getting your hands on a...
Perhaps you’re a creator who needs a powerful tablet for digital art,...
Sometimes we become accustomed to the annoying issues we’re having with our...