If you’re selling an Apple device on iOS7 or higher to us, you’ll need to
remove your iCloud account before sending it. If you don’t, your payment may be delayed.Removing your
iCloud account is quick and easy, and can be completed using your device or via the iCloud website. Just
select your device below and follow the simple steps!
Removing your iCloud account using your device
1. Select ‘Settings’ and tap ‘iCloud’.
2. Click on your name.
3. Click on 'iCloud'.
4. Scroll down and click 'Find My iPhone'.
5. Turn Find My iPhone off.
6. Enter your Apple ID password.
Removing your iCloud account remotely using your PC or laptop
1. Switch off your device.
2. Log into iCloud.com using your Apple ID.
3. Click ‘Find my iPhone’.
4. Select your device from the ‘All Devices’ drop-down menu.
5. Click ‘Remove from Account’.
6. Click ‘Remove’ on the confirmation message.
Back to previous page