Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
Mac Pro (2012)
Apple Mac products are simply the best. Okay! Maybe that isn't absolutely true, but if you are a die-hard fan and user of Apple Mac devices, you will understand why we put it that way. They are super-efficient, relatively fast and impressively beautiful.
If you are a lover of their Mac series, chances are that you want to follow through with their annual cycle. You want to get the latest one with all the updated and mind-blowing features. You want to experience and feel the joy of what using a sophisticated device is. Well, we got you! We have just every hint and information you need to get your next device seamlessly. And do we also need to add that you can do that without breaking a bank? That's right!
Gizmogo is a phone store where you can sell all your devices and gadgets or trade them in for another. Maybe you have been thinking of what to do with your Mac Pro 2012 model, we can help you sell Mac Pro (2012) or trade in Mac Pro.
So, let's begin with a review of all the important features of the Mac Pro 2012 model.
As usual, every new Apple release is an improved version of their successor. The Pro Mac is no different. It comes with quite noticeable changes and improvements.
Compared to its predecessor, the external outlook and design are pretty much the same. Same aluminum build, unibody and design logo. While that may not be a necessary con, the focal point of this device is its retina display (for the new Retina Pro version)
Apple seemed to up their hardware game this time. The Ivy dual-core CPU core i5 (3210M), (which is a terrific choice) that fits perfectly with the speed demands of the Mac Pro series. It comes with two independent processors "core" on a single independent chip and a 4GB of RAM. Its 2.5GHz memory is configurable to 3.1GHz using turbo Intel boost. This gives the device noticeable speed and makes it faster than the 2011 model.
Talking about the ports and connection, the external connection has also been upgraded. You now find USB 3.0 port connection, instead of the USB 2.0 that came with the 2011 model.
The display remains unchanged. The Mac Pro uses a 13.3-inch display with a reflective glass layer on top. The resolution is at 1280 x 800 pixels and with that, an aspect ratio of 16:10.
The native in-built storage capacity is 500GB and spins at 5400 RPM. If you ever decide to go for an upgrade, it comes with a fee that you have to incur separately.
The durable battery life is one of the highlights of the Mac pro series. The lithium polymer battery gives you up to 7 hours of wireless web at full charge. If you are multitasking or using it for more battery-draining activities, it may be lesser.
The audio sound quality is decent and great. The battery life is superb. The build quality is quite outstanding. The overall performance is quite satisfactory.
But if you are a lover of gadgets and a die-hard Apple fan, we think there are so many other new Apple devices that can offer you much more than what you can get from your Mac Pro (2012). Which is why we think you should sell your Mac Pro or trade in Mac Pro.
Basically, there are two deals available to sell your Mac Pro. It’s either you:
Sell Mac Pro for cash or
Trade in Mac Pro
If what you desire is to make some cool cash from your device, then you can sell your Mac Pro for cash at Gizmogo. It doesn’t take time at all to sell your Mac pro. It just requires the following process:
· Transfer all device files to a storage device or Cloud storage
· Clear the clutter
· Make sure you aren’t selling an utterly damaged device (This will help you get more value on your device)
With these done, you are good to go and ready to sell your Mac Pro for cash.
Not everyone wants to sell Mac Pro for cash, some just want to trade it in for another device, not to sell Mac Pro for cash. If you’d rather trade in Mac Pro and not sell Mac Pro, here are important tips that will help you do that swift:
· Make sure to sign out from all accounts
· Ensure that all the features of your device still tick
These useful tips will not only help you get a good deal when you sell Mac Pro, they will also help you sell without delay.
Getting someone to buy your Mac Pro won't likely be an issue. There are quite a number of places, where you can sell Mac Pro without hassle. Gizmogo is a reliable dealer you can trust for a great offer when you sell Mac Pro
· Display Screen: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (with support for millions of colors)
· Supported resolutions: 1280 by 800 (native), 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio stretched; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio stretched
· Operating System: X Mountain Lion
· Processor: 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz) with 3MB L3 cache
· 4GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory (Configurable to 8GB)
· 500GB 5400-rpm hard drive
Size and Weight
· Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)
· Width: 12.78 inches (32.5 cm)
· Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
· Weight: 4.5 pounds (2.06 kg)
· 720p FaceTime HD camera
Connections and Expansion
· MagSafe power port
· Gigabit Ethernet port
· FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
· Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
· Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
· Headphone port
· SDXC card slot
· Kensington lock slot
· 8x SuperDrive
· 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; 3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
· Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
· Stereo speakers with subwoofer
· Omnidirectional microphone
· Headphone port
· Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
· Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
Battery and Power
· Up to 7 hours wireless web
· Built-in 63.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
· 60W MagSafe Power Adapter with cable management system; MagSafe power port
Whenever you decide it’s time for an upgrade, and you want to sell your Mac Pro, we would like to be a part of that big decision by helping you sell Mac Pro for a great deal.
With our trade-off policy, it is now seamless than ever to sell Mac Pro or trade in Mac Pro. You shouldn’t stuck with your new phone, not even because of cash. So, let’s help you bring your wish to pass. Let’s help you sell your Mac Pro at Gizmogo.