Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
Just like every fashion item goes out of trend and get replaced by newer and voguey ones, so do devices. From time to time, we get to see newer and upgraded versions that seem to fit with time, trend and most importantly, needs. There are quite a number of amazing devices out there with stunning features that can make your life easier and happier. A great device makes a happy user, which is actually why you should get one of the very best available.
For lovers of Apple products, we will all agree that these devices come with pricey tags that seem quite affordable at first. Even with a flexible payback plan provided by the manufacturers, it still takes quite a lot to pay back.
But then, it can get easier, if you currently have an iMac 27-inch. You can sell your iMac 27-inch for cash or trade it in for your desired sophisticated device.
You want to know how? We will be telling you all you need to know about how to sell iMac 27-inch in a bit. But before we delve right into it, let's get to know more about the stunning features of the iMac 27-inch 2013.
Faster SSD hard drives, up-to-date features and quite a number of internal upgrade are all the features that make the iMac 2013 more desirable than the older models.
As for the aesthetics check, it looks fitting enough for an all-in-one desktop computer. The outer look is the same minimalist design that Apple products have been known for. It has a bowl-like panel held up in place by a one-piece stand. It is the perfect device to work at the office or from home. It has the Apple design logo, etched into it, just below the display screen.
Apple has one of the brightest and clearest display screens you can probably find in any device. The 27-inch screen display comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. It enhances image and graphic quality and gives you an optimized screen time.
Its Core i5 3.4GHz is fast enough to do just any task on your computer. But if you want to experience more and get it to perform even faster, you can upgrade it to Core i7 by paying extra charges. It also sports 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD and 128GB of SSD storage. You can save all your documents and files in one single place without worrying about low storage.
If you have ever complained about limited port connections on your device, then Apple had you in mind when fixing the connection ports of this model. There are ample connection ports for external devices and cables. It has four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt ports, an SD card, Ethernet jack and headphone plug. That's definitely more than enough to serve you at once. You probably won't be needing more than that.
If you are looking to switch to iMac or looking for an all-in-one desktop computer, this us just the perfect device for you. It's quite affordable and has features that are way above "manageable" or regular.
There are two methods at your disposal that you can use to sell your iMac 27-inch. It is either you sell iMac 27-inch for cash or trade in iMac 27-inch whenever you want.
If you desire to get cash reward when you sell your iMac 27-inch, here are the things you should note.
· Transfer all your files to another device or an external storage device
· Make sure you remove all passwords and give access
· Restore your iMac to factory settings
Once you do all these, then you are ready to sell iMac 27-inch without hassle and delay.
If you’d rather trade in iMac 27-inch and not sell iMac 27-inch, here are important tips for you to note:
· Ensure that you have reset your iMac back to factory settings
· Make sure to sign out from all accounts
· Ensure that all the features of your iMac still tick perfectly
These tips will help you get a deal when you sell iMac 27-inch, but also help you get a great deal and offer for it.
There are quite a number of places where you can sell your iMac 27-inch and secure deals. Gizmogo is one place where you can sell iMac 27-inch for the best deals and value. Let’s take a look at the features and capabilities of iMac 27-inch.
· 27-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1440 resolution with support for millions of colors
· 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
· 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots
· Configurable to 16GB or 32GB.
· 1TB (7200-rpm) hard drive
· Configurable to 3TB hard drive, 1TB or 3TB Fusion Drive, or 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB of flash storage.
Wireless and Bluetooth
· 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; 2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
· Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
· Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
· Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
· Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
· Weight: 21 pounds (9.54 kg)
· NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M graphics processor with 1GB of GDDR5 memory
Video Support and Camera
· FaceTime HD camera
· Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display
· Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
· Support for Target Display Mode via the Thunderbolt port using a Thunderbolt to Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
· Stereo speakers
· Dual microphones
· Headphone port
· Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
· Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
· SDXC card slot
· Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
· Two Thunderbolt ports
· Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
· 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
· Kensington lock slot
The days of worrying about what to do with your old phones are finally over. Now, you can sell your iMac 27-inch or trade in iMac 27-inch just within a short while. Gizmogo helps you sell iMac 27-inch at the best available rates and give you the monetary value for your phone.
Do you want to sell your iMac 27-inch or trade it in to get a device that serves you better? Let Gizmogo make the process easier and stress-free for you.