Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
SAMSUNG GALAXY 10E
Apart from the desire to flow with the trend and be voguey, there are much more benefits and advantages of getting a sophisticated and upgraded device than you might ever imagine.
The evolution in technology and constant upgrade in our gadgets and devices makes it even more like a necessity than an indulgence. If you have been wondering why you should upgrade your current phone, the truth is, there are quite a number of convincing reasons why we think you should do so. You get to maximize, access and explore all the benefits a good device has to offer, and live the upgraded life you deserve.
However, it isn't always that easy. While making this decision, finance might be the first visible barrier. We understand that feeling, and that is why we have come up with a great offer to sell your phone seamlessly.
If you currently own a Galaxy 10e, that makes it even much easier. You can sell your Galaxy 10e for cash or trade in Galaxy 10e at Gizmogo. To sell Galaxy 10e is quite easy and simple.
You want to ask questions about how to sell Galaxy 10e already? Just keep reading.
We have put useful information and tips on how to sell your Galaxy 10e in this piece. But before we delve right in, let's begin with an overview of the amazing features it spots.
We might not know what the "e" in the Samsung Galaxy S10e means officially, but what we do know, is that the Samsung 10e is a one-hand spec phone with amazing features to match. And you know one of the perks of getting this device? You will be saving a few bucks, if you buy this particular model. Compared to other Samsung flagships, this is one of the cheapest flagship phones. If you are looking to get a pocket-friendly phone, then you have found the right device.
It features a 5.8-inch display screen with 1080 x 2280 pixels at 19:9 aspect ratio. It's easy to hold and quite frankly, you get to enjoy all of the super-bright, clear and colorful images that give you the best of screen time.
At just 150g, the lighter, the better seems to be the new trend. More people seem to appreciate smaller and lightweight devices. And this has been one of the selling points of the Galaxy S10e. If you love them small and light, then this is for you.
It features an Android 9.0 and an Octa-core chipset. As for the speed and performance, you really don't have much to worry about. The chipset is fast and can compare with even bigger device. You can multitask, browse the web and game without lag and slowness. The internal storage is quite spacious enough to contain all your files and documents. But even if it's not, then you can insert a microSD for supplementary space.
The battery is a Lithium-Ion non-removable battery with 3100 capacity. Well, the battery life doesn't promise you much, especially if you are always on the go. However, it also depends largely on usage.
If you want a portable, lightweight device with relative speed and one that comes with great features at a reasonable price, then you have luck. This is probably the device you need. But if you already own a Galaxy S10e and you want to sell your Galaxy S10e instead, we are here to help you sell Galaxy S10e at reasonable price
Sell Galaxy S10e
To sell your Galaxy S10e, there are two possible deals you can get. It's either you:
Sell Galaxy S10e for cash or
Trade in Galaxy S10e
Whether you sell Galaxy S10e or trade it in, getting satisfaction should be at the center of your decision. Both deals offer value in return.
Sell Galaxy S10e for cash
Of course, you can sell your Galaxy S10e for cash at Gizmogo and make some cool cash. But you need to take note of the following tips to make sure you are on the safe side:
· Transfer all your files from your phone to a backup storage device.
· Format phone and wipe out all personal information and traceable data.
· Ensure that your phone is clean and all features are working properly.
This doesn’t only help you get a good deal when you sell Galaxy S10e, it also serves as a security measure, to ensure that all your personal business is not out there for those who shouldn’t really be seeing it to see.
Trade in Galaxy S10e
The truth is, not everyone wants to sell Galaxy S10e for cash returns, and that’s totally fine. If you don’t want to sell your Galaxy S10e, you can trade it in for another device. But before you trade in Galaxy S10e, here are also quick facts that will help you trade successfully and get a good deal.
· Set your phone back to factory settings.
· Clear out your clutter, close all tabs and refresh.
· Make sure you have an original phone.
· Ensure that the hardware and software features still tick
You have to ensure that all these facts are checked, before you sell your Galaxy S10e. After you have done all of these, then you are ready to sell Galaxy S10e for cash or trade in Galaxy S10eWhichever way it is for you, it’s all about choice and personal preference.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
There are numerous places to sell Galaxy S10e- Both online and offline stores. But if you are looking for a dependable vendor that offers you value when you sell your Galaxy S10e, you should choose Gizmogo.
· March 2019
· Type: Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10+
· Size: 5.8 inches, 82.8 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
· Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~438 ppi density)
· Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (Always-on display)
Size and Weight info
· Dimensions: 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm (5.60 x 2.75 x 0.31 in)
· Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz.)
· Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
· SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
· IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
· Operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0
· Chipset: Exynos 9820 (8 nm) - EMEA/LATAM
· Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) - USA/China
· CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEA/LATAM
· Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485) - USA/China
· GPU: Mali-G76 MP12 - EMEA/LATAM
· Adreno 640 - USA/China
· Card slot: MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
· Internal Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
· Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
· Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
· GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
· NFC: Yes
· Radio: FM radio (USA & Canada only)
· USB: USB Type-C 3.1
· Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer
· Li-Ion 3100 mAh, non-removable
· Charging: Fast charging 15W
· USB Power Delivery 2.0
You should sell your Galaxy S10e for all the right reasons possible. You shouldn’t feel stranded or stuck. We will guide on all the available perks and benefits, if you are still indecisive about to sell your Galaxy S10e or not to sell Galaxy S10e. You wish you could change your device and upgrade a little bit? We got you!