Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
If you are a gadget lover or a phone explorer, you understand what we mean, when we say, it's time for you to change your device and get another one.
This isn't only because you want to get a more sophisticated one, but just because it is possible and you can do it, just whenever you want.
You can sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra for cash or trade it in for the device of your choice. And that's what we do at Gizmogo. We can make that happen.
Just stay with us and ready all of the tips we have put together to guide you on how to sell Galaxy S20 Ultra for cash or trade in Galaxy S20.
Let's begin with the overview of all the impressive spec pieced together to make up this device.
Samsung has continued to elevate her Android game by tirelessly churning out incredible devices that leave us stunned and amazed. The S20 is definitely one of those stunning devices. It's a great machine that comes with a class of its own. Samsung went above and beyond this time, but this one is specifically made for those with a massive wallets. It's pricey.
It's the 5th generation of devices, and Galaxy S20 is one of the devices to spot the 5G devices early. 5G simply means more speed, more access, more opportunities and unprecedented phone experience. If you use a 5G enabled device, you understand that the 5G experience is quite indescribable.
The IP68 feature makes it dust/water resistant. Your heart doesn't have to drop anymore, when the tiniest little drop of water splashes on your phone or it drops in water. You can dunk it in 1.5m water depth for 30 minutes. Samsung has you covered.
A dynamic AMOLED 6.9-inch display screen with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio at ~511 ppi density covers the front view of the phone. It is protected by Gorilla Glass to keep the screen less vulnerable and from cracking when it mistakenly drops on the ground.
It is powered by one of the latest Android versions (Android 10, upgradable to 11) and Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global/ SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset.
For space lovers, the device has an impressive storage capacity. There's ample room for you on this device to save all your files and documents in one place. You get up to 128GB of internal storage that is even upgradable with an SD card.
The cameras are just amazing. It's like something you haven't seen before, not from any of Samsung flagships. There's a whopping 108MP main camera + 48 Periscope (4x optical zoom) + 12MP (ultra wide) + TOF 3D camera. There's also the telephoto zoom option that not only allows you zoom pictures from afar, but also gives excellent and bright quality.
There lies a 5000mAh gigantic battery under the hood. Although, not exceptional for a device this amazing, but it can keep your phone powered on for long hours during the day.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G packs all of the sophisticated features you can find in an android device. The latest chip, extraordinary cameras, mind-blowing speed, water-resistance, fast charging and much more. This device is an absolute delight. If you own one, you know the picture we are trying to paint here. But if you want to sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, we are here to help you make that happen. Let's tell you how you call sell Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G fast
Sell Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Two offers are available for you when you sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra. You can either:
Sell Galaxy S20 Ultra for cash or
Trade in Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Sell Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G for cash
You can offer to sell Galaxy S20 Ultra for cash, if that’s what you desire. All you just need to is to ensure you follow these three simple steps:
· Transfer all your phone files to another phone or storage device
· Clear all the tabs and clutter
· Remove all passwords and give access
After you have done all these, you can now proceed to sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra for cash.
Trade in Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
If the idea of getting cash returns when you sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G doesn’t appeal to you, then you can trade in Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G for a better phone. Here are few things you need to note before sending in your phone:
· Remove all passwords
· Sign out of all accounts
· Ensure the phone you are sending is in good condition (This helps you get more value when you sell Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G)
Once you do all these, you are ready to sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
There are many places where you can sell Galaxy S20 Ultra. But for a high-spec phone like an S20, you should get the best deals when you sell Galaxy S20 Ultra. You don’t want to sell Galaxy S20 Ultra to those that will pool the wool over your eyes. Why not allow Gizmogo help you sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra then?
· March 2020
· Card slot: MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
· Internal storage: 128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
Build and Body info
· Dimensions: 166.9 x 76 x 8.8 mm (6.57 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
· Weight: 222 g (7.83 oz.)
· Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
· SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
· IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
· Screen type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1400 nits (peak)
· Screen size: 6.9 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~89.9% screen-to-body ratio)
· Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~511 ppi density)
· Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
· (Always-on display)
· 120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate
· Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, One UI 3.0
· Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+) - Global
· Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+) - USA
· CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) - Global
· Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585) - USA
· GPU: Mali-G77 MP11 - Global
· Adreno 650 - USA
· Quad: 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
· 48 MP, f/3.5, 103mm (periscope telephoto), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 4x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom
· 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady video
· 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0, (depth)
· Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
· Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
· Selfie camera
· 40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.7µm, PDAF
· Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
· Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
· Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
· Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
· GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
· Radio: FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
· USB: USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
· Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), Accelerometer
· Proximity Compass
· Bixby natural language commands and dictation
· Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
· Cosmic Grey
· Cosmic Black
· Cloud White
Obviously, it is no longer a matter of “Can I sell my Galaxy S20 Ultra,” it is a question of, “Do you want to sell your Galaxy S20?
Gizmogo is dependable, swift and responsive. Once we get your device, we give you feedback in 24hours or less. If you have more questions on how to sell Galaxy S20 Ultra or trade in Galaxy S20, you can contact us for more information. So, whenever you are ready to sell your Galaxy S20 Ultra, we are ready for you to help you sell Galaxy S20 Ultra 20 too!