Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
Yeah! The market is saturated. There is a wide array of choices you can make, when it comes to getting a new device. Just this year alone, there have been quite a number of them released. Technically, what this means is, if you own a 2015 model of any device, which is more than half a decade ago, you might as well been missing out on a lot of recent updates and upgrade already. So, what should you do about that? Prolly want to sell it? Great idea!
If you want to sell your iMac 27-inch or trade it in, Gizmogo is that store that makes it happen. We sell iMac 27-inch and everything gadgets. You have come to right place to sell iMac 27-inch. We are going to begin with a quick review of the awesome features of the Apple 2015 iMac inch. Just stay with us.
Have you seen the Apple iMac 27-inch all-in-one desktop? It is completely impressive and absolutely stunning. It offers more value and comes with more updated features that make it quite distinct from its predecessors.
Apple products are almost immediately recognizable. From their elegant fine silver color, stunning thin body and Apple's famous bitten apple design logo boldly inscribed in the middle, it's all the same for most of their devices, especially their Mac series. This particular model features a 27-inch display screen, a 5130 x 2880 screen resolution, (which is very impressive and worthy of note) and a 5K retina display, which has become a major talking point of the device.
Under the hood is an X Yosemite OS, a fourth generation Intel core processors, upgradable to Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor, for more speed and if 4GHz. With that, you get an 8GB RAM to complement, but you can get models with up to 32GB, only that it will cost you some more wad of cash.
The built-in storage is quite massive: 1TB Hard Drive (7200 rpm). That's enough storage to save and store as many files as you want.
As for the connectivity and connection, it comes with four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port and an SD card reader. It also supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi 802.11ac.
The Apple iMac 27 has all the perks of a stunning device with high-end features. If you have used one up until now, then you know exactly what we are talking about. But if you still to sell your iMac 27-inch for more sophisticated and recent devices from Apple, we got you!
There are two available and possible deals you can get with your iMac 27-inch. You can either
Sell iMac 27-inch for cash or
Trade in iMac 27-inch
Sell iMac 27-inch for cash
Basically, those who desire to sell iMac 27-inch are those who envisage cash returns when they sell iMac 27-inch. If you would also like to sell your iMac 27-inch, here are the things you should do:
· Transfer all device files to a storage device
· Clear the clutter
· Make sure you aren’t selling an utterly damaged device (This will help you get more value on your device)
With these done, you are good to go and ready to sell your iMac 27-Inch for cash.
Not everyone wants sell iMac 27-inch for cash, we get it. This option is specifically for those who want to trade in their device to get a more sophisticated one. The process is quite easy and seamless. Just follow these easy steps:
· Make sure to sign out from all accounts
· Ensure that all the features of your device are working properly
These useful tips will not only help you get a good deal when you sell your iMac 27-inch, they will also help you sell iMac 27-inch without delay.
Whether you sell your iMac 27-inch online or offline, you definitely want to sell iMac 27-inch where you are offered great value and offer, right? Gizmogo is that store where you get unmatched value for all your devices.
Size and Weight
· 27-inch iMac
· Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
· Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
· Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
· Weight: 21 pounds (9.54 kg)
· 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display with IPS technology
· 5120 x 2880 resolution with support for millions of colors
· Operating System: MacOS Sierra
· Processor: Intel Core i5 or Core i3 (quad-core processors clocking at up to 3.9GHz), Intel Core i7 available as an option
· GPU: AMD Radeon R9 Graphics
· 8GB (two 4GB) of 1867MHz DDR3 memory; four SO-DIMM slots, user accessible
· Configurable to 16GB or 32GB
· Built-in Storage: 1TB Hard Drive (7200 rpm) or 1TB Fusion Drive (Optional 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB SDD)
Video Support and Camera
· FaceTime HD camera
· Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to two 4096-by-2160 external displays or one 5120-by-2880 dual-cable external display
· Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
· Stereo speakers
· Dual microphones
· 3.5 mm headphone jack
· Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
· Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
· Connections and Expansion
· 3.5 mm headphone jack
· SDXC card slot
· Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
· Two Thunderbolt 2 ports
· Mini DisplayPort output
· Support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
· 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
· Kensington lock slot
At Gizmogo, your gadgets and devices are in reliable and dependable hands. Whether you choose to sell your iMac 27-inch for cash or trade in iMac 27-inch for a more sophisticated device, we got you covered. We help you ease the challenges you may encounter and the problems you may face if you sell iMac 27-inch without knowing the process. And for a high-spec device like an Apple Mac, you should get your device worth when you sell your iMac 27-inch.
If you think it’s time to make that upgraded decision and move up the rung of the sophistication ladder, we are here to give you exactly what you need to experience more. So, do you want to sell your iMac 27-inch or trade it in? It’s an independent you have to make when you are ready.