Select Device Type
Subscribe here to get coupons and promotional information
Follow us now
Select Device Type
Select Device Brand
Select Your Device
Sell My iPod
1. Do I need to do anything before sending it to Gizmogo?
2. Can I just delete everything off my iPod?
3. Removing your personal information from your old device
Yes! Before Gizmogo can buy your device, you should transfer all of your personal information out of it. If you have another Apple device, you can always transfer the information from your old device to your latest one.
You should never manually delete any of your information while signed into your iCloud with your Apple ID. Doing so will cause your contacts and content to be permanently deleted from the iCloud servers and all devices signed into that iCloud account.
You can follow these steps to transfer all of your personal information to your new device. Once everything is transferred, remove your personal information from your old device.
According to Apple Support*:
1. Back up your device
2. Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
If you're using IOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
If you're using IOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
3. Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My [device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password.
4. If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it. Then tap Erase [device].
5. If you're switching to a non-Apple phone, deregister iMessage.
6. Contact your carrier for help transferring service to a new owner. If you aren't using a SIM card with your device, you can contact them to get help transferring service to the new owner.
7. Remove your old device from your list of trusted devices.