How To Sell a Tablet Online
Tablets are multipurpose electronic devices that can be used to play games, read books, do internet searches, and even compose music. The problem with tablets is the same as with any other electronic device, eventually, you will need to upgrade. So what do you do when you want to sell your tablet online once it has outgrown its usefulness?
Determine Your Tablet’s Value
The specifications on your tablet should be easily accessed in settings where you can find out details like:
Some key descriptors to look for are:
- Memory – this is important if your table will be used to download a lot of applications.
- Camera capabilities – The quality of the pictures you can take with a tablet is very important
- Operating System – Is your tablet an android or a Mac-based tablet? This is crucial information when someone is looking to buy it.
Research Prices of Other Tablet Listings Online
Decide Where To Sell Your Tablet
Where you sell your tablet is very important because you want to make sure you are reaching as many interested parties as possible with one listing. Several online marketplaces exist where you can sell your tablet including eBay and Craigslist.
Tablet Buyback/Trade-In Companies
When you are looking at selling your electronic device, places that buys tablets like Gizmogo can make the process easy by doing all of the work for you. Gizmogo sets out four ways to help take your tablet off your hands and put some cash in them.
- They guarantee the best price – After assessing your tablet and taking into account the specifications and condition, the pros at Gizmogo will offer you a fair market price for any electronics you have. Gizmogo buys phones, laptops, tablets, cameras & more!
- Get paid in one day – Using payment options like Paypal, you can get your money sent directly to you in as little as 24 hours.
- Shipping at no charge to you- All you need to do is download a free shipping label and send your product to professionals.
- Protect your data – Your tablet will be wiped of any data so your private information stays that way.
Prepare Your Tablet For Sale
Erase Your Tablet
Clean Your Tablet
Photograph Your Tablet
High quality color photographs of your tablet will go a long way to selling it online. A video of the table being turned on and off as well as playing a game or surfing the internet will show buyers that it is in excellent working order.
Sell Your Tablet!
When you are ready to sell your tablet remember the following steps:
- Post the specifications of the tablet on an appropriate site
- Clean the unit well
- Clear any personal information off the tablet
- Take lots of good quality pictures
A site like Gizmogo can make this process easy by accepting your tablet and assessing it for what it is worth, saving you the trouble.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see my device on your list; how can I place my order?
If your device is not listed, place your order as an Unknown Device. Please review our list of accepted electronics to ensure your device falls into one of the classifications. Following our fee-free shipping, we will evaluate your device and send you a quote. If you choose not to sell, your device will be returned to you free of charge!
Do you accept old and damaged devices?
Yes! We accept a vast amount of different electronic devices regardless of condition. To find out how much your damaged device is worth, locate your device on our website, select your model, and indicate the condition to receive an instant quote. If it has any value, we will compensate you accordingly. Otherwise, we would recycle it responsibly for you
You evaluated my device, and the payment amount differs from the quote I received when I first placed my order; what happened?
There are a few reasons why the quoted payment can change following our evaluation:
- You did not accurately select the condition of the device (most common).
- The device has defects that are not indicated on your order.
- You chose the wrong device or device model when completing your order.
Our customer service team is happy to answer any additional questions about changes to your quote
My device has had a case and screen protector since I originally purchased it, and you're trying to tell me it has screen scratches. Can you explain?
Our grading standard is different from what people usually would think. Our professional technicians base their evaluation on the quality of factors such as the
- USB Charging Port
It is common for people to believe their phone is ‘like new,’ only to have a slightly different definition of the term compared to the industry standards.
My laptop isn't on your list; how can I determine its worth?
If you don’t see your device on our list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote. Include the device brand, model, and serial number in your message. We will have our technician deliver an estimate within 24 hours.
Lenovo launches Chromebook and ThinkPad updates
A pair of $440 5i Chromebooks are bound to please. Mobile World...
Laptops, Cell Phones, and eGames Defied Slump as COVID-19 Dented 2020’s Electronics Sales
Foreseen drop in 2020 sales-related e-waste: 4.9 million metric tonnes or ~6.4%; Pandemic...
Samsung Unpacked reveals new Galaxy Book series
Dubbed “the most powerful Galaxy ever”. Samsung has unveiled its new selection...
Apple’s FaceTime coming to Android phones
Apple users can finally video call their Android friends using FaceTime. The...