Factory Reset your Android Phone
If you are selling your phone, you must perform a Factory Reset to delete all of your personal information from the device prior to sale.
- Open your Settings and tap Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- 打开您的 设置 并点击 系统
- 点击 高级重置选项
- 点击 清除所有数据（恢复出厂设置）
- Open your Settings and tap System
- Tap Reset Options
- Tap Erase All Data (Factory Reset)
Factory Reset your Apple Phone
Before you sell your iPhone you must factory reset, and we recommend backing up any photos or data.
- Go to your Settings, tap on General and then Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings. If you have a passcode, you’ll be prompted to enter it.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Erase Now.
- After a minute or two, your iPhone will restart and take you to the welcome screen. The reset is complete.
You can make some serious cash by selling your device to Gizmogo! Depending on the device’s condition, you’ll receive a quote that reflects its worth. It’s possible that your final payout will be a bit more or less once it’s evaluated in person. Even if your device is significantly damaged, or won’t power on, Gizmogo will still accept it. If you have old devices sitting around collecting dust, visit Gizmogo.com and get a quote today!
Remember “Proper disposal can make a difference in your wallet, and the world.”