Microsoft’s XBOX 360 is another model of a high-quality gaming unit that came out in 2001 in North America. Since then, the XBOX has gone through several reincarnations, each becoming faster, sleeker and more powerful than the last. When you are looking to trade up your gaming system and want to make some extra money towards a new one or your favorite game, then sell your XBOX 360 online.
Determine Your XBOX 360’s Value
You should determine what model you have when you want to sell your XBOX 360 and find out the specifications.
Other specifications to look at for your XBOX 360 include:
- hard drive size – some XBOX 360s come with a 256 GB hard drive that can store multiple games at the same time
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) – Provides instructions to the unit when processing the work it needs to do.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) – How quickly the unit can process graphics
- Memory – How much data the unit can hold at one time
- Audio & Video – When playing online in a team setting, this is very important
- DVD storage – some DVDs are higher performance than others
Research Prices of Other XBOX 360 Listings Online
Decide Where To Sell Your XBOX 360
XBOX 360s can be found all over the internet and some sites will get you more money than others for used electronics. Several online marketplaces exist where you can sell your XBOX 360 including eBay and Craigslist. Kijiji will also show you how to sell your gaming console and you can find a buyer in your area.
XBOX 360 Buyback/Trade-In Companies
Benefits of using Gizmogo:
- Guaranteed price – You can ship your XBOX 360 to them for free and they will give you the best price possible after examining the unit’s condition. This holds true for other electronics as well. Gizmogo buys phones, laptops, tablets, cameras & more!
- Free Shipping – After putting in your order to Gizmogo, a shipping label will be sent to you so you can ship your item for free.
- Quick payment – Payment within 24 hours is available with Paypal, Check & eCheck.
- Data Protection – Gizmogo will erase your unit’s hard drive so you can feel secure.
Prepare Your XBOX 360 For Sale
Clean Your XBOX 360
Photograph Your XBOX 360
Take color photos of your XBOX 360 from all angles and especially any extras included with it like games and controllers.
Sell Your XBOX 360!
When you follow these steps, you should have no problem with selling your XBOX 360 for a decent price. Just remember to wipe the unit clean of data and dirt, take photos, and post in an appropriate marketplace. If you want to make the sale as painless as possible, try Gizmogo for a simple way to turn your gaming system into cash.