How To Sell Airpods Online
Apple’s AirPods are headphones that charge up wirelessly and give you great sound quality. When you are exercising or taking a leisurely stroll, these headphones are easy to pop in your ears without the worry of any long cords or cables getting caught on something. When you decide to upgrade your Airpods, then try selling them online and making money towards something new.
Determine Your AirPods’ Value
When it comes to how to sell your AirPods, know what the specifications are so you can give a buyer an accurate description. Some keywords around the specifications are:
Research Prices of Other AirPod Listings Online
Decide Where To Sell Your AirPods
When you do your search to buy used AirPods, you should have several websites pop up that sell them. Some of those sites will allow you to post your old electronics online to see if anyone is interested. Several online marketplaces exist where you can sell your iPod including eBay and Craigslist. These are two excellent examples of where to sell your Airpods. eBay can reach buyers internationally who want to bid on your product in order to win the highest bid. Craigslist is a large marketplace that can be narrowed down to buyers in your area who are looking to purchase your AirPods for cash.
AirPods Buyback/Trade-In Companies
How Gizmogo makes selling your AirPods easier:
- Guaranteed price – They guarantee the best price after they have assessed your AirPods and any other electronics you want to sell. Gizmogo buys phones, laptops, tablets, cameras & more!
- Free Shipping – Just upload the free shipping label when they send it to you and pack up your AirPods to send to them.
- Quick payment – They will pay you within one business day using PayPal, Check or eCheck
- Data Protection- AirPods don’t hold any data, but if you send them any other electronics, they will clear any personal data on those devices.
Prepare Your AirPods For Sale
Clean Your AirPods
Photograph Your AirPods
Once your AirPods are clean, take lots of pictures of them so the buyer can get a good idea of what condition they are in. Color photos of a high resolution are optimal for selling your electronics online.
Sell Your AirPods!
You should have no problems selling your AirPods after following these simple guidelines and posting them online.
- Find the specifications for your AirPods – knowing the model and specs of the product will get you the right buyers the first time without any confusion. The specifications can be found on Apple’s website or in the manual of the product.
- Clean the AirPods – since these things have been in your ears, it is a good idea to wipe them down thoroughly before passing them along
- Take lots of pictures – pictures will help any buyer understand the condition of the AirPods
Remember that places like Gizmogo will take the guesswork out of any of these steps by doing all the work for you and offering you the best price for your AirPods.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see my device on your list; how can I place my order?
If your device is not listed, place your order as an Unknown Device. Please review our list of accepted electronics to ensure your device falls into one of the classifications. Following our fee-free shipping, we will evaluate your device and send you a quote. If you choose not to sell, your device will be returned to you free of charge!
Do you accept old and damaged devices?
Yes! We accept a vast amount of different electronic devices regardless of condition. To find out how much your damaged device is worth, locate your device on our website, select your model, and indicate the condition to receive an instant quote. If it has any value, we will compensate you accordingly. Otherwise, we would recycle it responsibly for you
You evaluated my device, and the payment amount differs from the quote I received when I first placed my order; what happened?
There are a few reasons why the quoted payment can change following our evaluation:
- You did not accurately select the condition of the device (most common).
- The device has defects that are not indicated on your order.
- You chose the wrong device or device model when completing your order.
Our customer service team is happy to answer any additional questions about changes to your quote
My device has had a case and screen protector since I originally purchased it, and you're trying to tell me it has screen scratches. Can you explain?
Our grading standard is different from what people usually would think. Our professional technicians base their evaluation on the quality of factors such as the
- USB Charging Port
It is common for people to believe their phone is ‘like new,’ only to have a slightly different definition of the term compared to the industry standards.
My laptop isn't on your list; how can I determine its worth?
If you don’t see your device on our list, email us at email@example.com for your free quote. Include the device brand, model, and serial number in your message. We will have our technician deliver an estimate within 24 hours.
Lenovo launches Chromebook and ThinkPad updates
A pair of $440 5i Chromebooks are bound to please. Mobile World...
Laptops, Cell Phones, and eGames Defied Slump as COVID-19 Dented 2020’s Electronics Sales
Foreseen drop in 2020 sales-related e-waste: 4.9 million metric tonnes or ~6.4%; Pandemic...
Samsung Unpacked reveals new Galaxy Book series
Dubbed “the most powerful Galaxy ever”. Samsung has unveiled its new selection...
Apple’s FaceTime coming to Android phones
Apple users can finally video call their Android friends using FaceTime. The...