iPhone 12 accessories: What’s in the box, and what you need to buy?
If you are planning on buying the new iPhone 12, you might be in for a surprise. While there was a time that phones came with several accessories, including chargers, cable, earphones, and much more in the box, today, the system has changed dramatically. While getting earphones in the box has become an anomaly, the iPhone is taking it one step further by taking out almost everything.
If you are not up-to-date with the latest technology news, you might not be familiar with all the changes taking place in the packaging of the iPhone 12. Now, you will get only the iPhone and the C-type cable in the box and nothing else. The clarification for the decision given by the company includes a conscious decision to avoid e-waste. People who buy an iPhone for every release do not need to have the charger every time. Also, the low-quality earphones that came with the box were not used by the people. So, it makes sense to get rid of them entirely.
However, it also means that if you do not have particular parts, you would have to spend extra bucks to get all the products.
1. The wall charger for your phone: The iPhone cable has unique port requirements. If you do not already have the charger adapter and would like the option to charge your phone with a socket on the wall, you will have to shell out money to have the luxury.
2. Wireless earbuds or headphones: The new phone does not have the audio jack to insert the wire to listen to music at will. You can either buy Air Pods or opt for other options available in the market. The lack of wired headphones option does make it a problem, as the wireless ones cost more.
3. Wireless charger: You can use the wireless charger to charge your phone. The wireless charger does not come with any brand’s phone. So, it is an addition, no matter when you choose to have the
4. Smartwatch: One of the significant additions to your phone at present is the smartwatch. It is an integral part of the iPhone if you want the complete experience. However, it is an additional accessory that you do need. So, choose to have it in your arsenal or don’t. You can buy it separately.
Wrapping it up
When you get the iPhone 12, it is expected that you would like to buy other products from the same brand, as they are compatible with the device. However, you can choose to purchase other cheaper or better options depending on your needs.
Do research well before you make the purchase. Also, remember that you do not need to get all your products at the same time. You can always take the time to get the products you need without burdening your wallet.
If you are ready to sell you used phone for cash to buy the iPhone 12, sell to Gizmogo, and not only will you get cash for your device, you’ll also be keeping your used technology out of the landfills.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't see my device on your list; how can I place my order?
If your device is not listed, place your order as an Unknown Device. Please review our list of accepted electronics to ensure your device falls into one of the classifications. Following our fee-free shipping, we will evaluate your device and send you a quote. If you choose not to sell, your device will be returned to you free of charge!
Do you accept old and damaged devices?
Yes! We accept a vast amount of different electronic devices regardless of condition. To find out how much your damaged device is worth, locate your device on our website, select your model, and indicate the condition to receive an instant quote. If it has any value, we will compensate you accordingly. Otherwise, we would recycle it responsibly for you
You evaluated my device, and the payment amount differs from the quote I received when I first placed my order; what happened?
There are a few reasons why the quoted payment can change following our evaluation:
- You did not accurately select the condition of the device (most common).
- The device has defects that are not indicated on your order.
- You chose the wrong device or device model when completing your order.
Our customer service team is happy to answer any additional questions about changes to your quote
My device has had a case and screen protector since I originally purchased it, and you're trying to tell me it has screen scratches. Can you explain?
Our grading standard is different from what people usually would think. Our professional technicians base their evaluation on the quality of factors such as the
- USB Charging Port
It is common for people to believe their phone is ‘like new,’ only to have a slightly different definition of the term compared to the industry standards.
My laptop isn't on your list; how can I determine its worth?
If you don’t see your device on our list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free quote. Include the device brand, model, and serial number in your message. We will have our technician deliver an estimate within 24 hours.
Lenovo launches Chromebook and ThinkPad updates
A pair of $440 5i Chromebooks are bound to please. Mobile World...
Laptops, Cell Phones, and eGames Defied Slump as COVID-19 Dented 2020’s Electronics Sales
Foreseen drop in 2020 sales-related e-waste: 4.9 million metric tonnes or ~6.4%; Pandemic...
Samsung Unpacked reveals new Galaxy Book series
Dubbed “the most powerful Galaxy ever”. Samsung has unveiled its new selection...
Apple’s FaceTime coming to Android phones
Apple users can finally video call their Android friends using FaceTime. The...